Yard Sale has quickly become one of the most sought-after bands in the Southern California area. Our versatility and showmanship allows us to entertain at any type of occasion – from a sophisticated cocktail hour to a full-blown outdoor extravaganza - Yard Sale can truly do it all. The band's clean, professional look, extraordinary communication skills, and strict attention to detail has made Yard Sale a hot commodity amongst clients and agents, alike. Our show-stopping repertoire is arranged for a 4-piece rhythm section and 3-piece horn section, providing a rich, powerful, and refreshing sound enjoyed by guests of all ages. In short, we're a high-energy, bootie-shakin', old school funky sounding band that will truly knock your socks off.
What sets Yard Sale apart from other bands you might be considering? Check this out:
* The horn section! Everybody loves them and we have one of the best.
* 100% prepared from start to finish. We will arrive early, in appropriate attire, and treat everyone with respect. The way in which we present our music will speak for itself.
* Professional Playing Experience: No amateurs. Band consists of touring/studio musicians and music educators who have been doing this for 15+ years. Our front man, Griff Hamlin, is an extraordinary guitar player and vocalist who can make anyone feel like they're part of the band.
* Repertoire: Instead of trendy tunes that may only appeal to the younger members of the event, we present a set that is enjoyed by fans of all ages. All the favorite disco, funk, blues, swing, and classic rock tunes that get people dancing. igniting old memories and creating new ones.
* “Fans!” : We have a mailing list of 600+ wonderful people who will always support us at any public event and take advantage of all your community or establishment has to offer.
* The Look: Our “snazzy”, custom black/red outfits and matching stand fronts add
the “icing on the cake” to an already solid presentation. Suits and tuxes for black tie affairs is customary.
* Attitude: We are a group of great musicians - smiling, having a fantastic time and
appreciating the privilege of performing at your event.
The band will arrive on time, be prepared, and keep your guests dancin' all night long. The camaraderie on stage is contagious, and a memorable event for everyone is a guarantee.
Thank you for taking the time to preview our material. We look forward to making your event even more spectacular.
“Your band was phenomenal and quite plainly among the best we've ever worked with. Thank you for making our event so well received by those who keep our city running!” G.Ablard, Front of House Coordinator, Victoria Gardens Cultural
Center, City of Rancho Cucamonga
“From the minute the club members entered the banquet room
until the last song was played, everyone enjoyed the music and
filled the dance floor. I have organized a number of events and
I can truly say that no one communicates with the clarity and
frequency that you do!”
Mike McManus, Director of Social Events, Yorba Linda Country Club
“Just wanted to say that you guys made my birthday party a
great event. It was the best 50th birthday party ever!”
“It's like every song is a finale! The horns add such a wall
of sound to the mix!” Arnie, Guest of Java Joes